- The candidates should have minimum 55% Marks in any Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Institution
- Upper age limit is 40 years
- Candidates who have appeared/are appearing for the final semester examination can also apply, with their last available score aggregates.
- Any professional experience in relevant fields will be an added advantage.
While admission is based on the test/examination/interview conducted by KSID, the mandatory reservation principle as defined by Government of Kerala and as modified from time to time are applicable.
The break-up of seats at KSID for each course as per mandatory reservation is as follows:
- Open Merit – 6
- Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC) – 3
- Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes – 1
For admission to a seat reserved for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Class, copy a certificate from an approved district authority stating the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class to which the candidate belongs, should be submitted with the application. In case eligible candidates are not found in any reserved category, the vacant seats will be filled up from open merit list.
|2.||Tuition Fees per Semester||₹45,000/-|
|3.||Security Deposit (refundable)||₹10,000/-|
Annual Tuition Fee for Overseas Students
For the students from SAARC countries, African countries, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, and Vietnam: US$ 5,000. For the rest of foreign students other than those mentioned above: US$ 12000.