HUES – On Spot Photography Competition
Let the creativity flow from your thoughts and immerse yourself in On-Spot Photography competition hosted by Communication Design Department on its first convocation on 3rd November 2018.
First Prize: Rs 10,000/- (Rupees Ten thousand only)
Second Prize: Rs 7,000/- (Rupees Seven thousand only)
Third Prize: Rs 5,000/-(Rupees Five thousand only)
Theme: On Spot @ 10 AM, KSID Campus
It is an individual event. The contests are open for all students from any educational institution. No technical support will be given by the organizers. The participants will have to submit his/her best 3 pictures at 3 pm on the registration desk.
*any person below the age of 35 can participate in the contests even if he is not a current student.
Registration starts on 20th October 2018. Participants have to register/email their names, contact address, phone and email addresses.
BASIC SUBMISSIONS GUIDELINES:
- Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- Photos submitted must be in original raw files.
- Candidates may submit up to three pictures.
- Participants should bring their own digital camera or DSLR’s. Pictures clicked with a mobile phone will be disqualified.
- You are required to provide a unique title & description for each image submitted.
- All submitted photos must contain the original EXIF metadata information. However there must be no border(s), logo(s), copyright marks, identifying marks, or any other visible references and/or marks on the image.
- No editing, including colour enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the Photo(s) is acceptable.
- Photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content, including provocative nudity, violence, human rights and/or environmental violation, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the law, religious, cultural & moral traditions and practices of India, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded and will not be considered for the contest.
- The judging panel shall assess and determine the photographs. The results and the winners will be announced at the venue.
- The decision of the judging panel will be final and binding on all participants in respect to all matters relating to the Contest.
- KSID reserves the right to call for original JPEG or RAW files with unchanged EXIF for the purpose of authentication. An image maybe disregarded if this information cannot be provided.
- The decision of the judges on all matters related to the selection of winners, evaluation criteria and awards and prize money will be final and binding on all contestants.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Submitted photos must be original, created and/or taken by the contestant. It must not contain any materials owned or controlled by a third party for which you have not obtained a license, must not infringe the copyright, trademark, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
- KSID respects photographers’ copyrights and copyrights shall remain vested with the creator of the image. Upon making the submission, you grant KSID, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, sub-licensable right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, create derivative works, distribute, have distributed, print, in whole or in part, in any form, in all media forms now or hereafter known, to promote the contest, image, the photographer or for editorial or educative use.
- The Photographer will be credited wherever the image is used.
- Under no circumstance will KSID be liable for any:
- a) Lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible or incomplete Submissions
- b) Error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delays in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, submitted Photo(s);
- c) Incorrect or inaccurate information, caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the Photos and/or the Submissions; and/or
- d) Injury or damage to any Participant or to any computer related to, resulting from or in connection with the Contest.
For more details please contact to : Mr.Amal C Vijay No.9633838835