B.DES SPOT ADMISSION
Applications are invited for spot admission to the Bachelor Degree Program in Design. Who have passed Higher Secondary Examination as specified in the prospectus are eligible, interested students should apply in the prescribed application form on or before 30/11/2022 at 11 am.
Those who have qualified KS-DAT/UCEED/NID/NIFT will get preference.
Admission will be based on the procedure followed by KSID and all applicants should appear at KSID campus on or before 30/11/2022 at 11 AM.
For more information, E-MAIL: INFO@KSID.AC.IN, 0474 2719193,0474 2710393.
Candidate must be a citizen of India.
Plustwo in any stream with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
Applicant should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2022. No relaxation of age will be allowed
PG SPOT ADMISSION
There are few more vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma in IT Integrated Communication Design, Integrated Textile and Apparel Design and Integrated Lifestyle Product Design. Interested students, who have secured 55% marks for graduation in any discipline, should apply before 10/11/2022 at 5 pm in the prescribed application form.
Admission will be based on an online interview. For more information, E-MAIL: INFO@KSID.AC.IN , 0474 2719193,0474 2710393.
Applications are invited for admission to PG Diploma programs in Design
Online applications process started for Post Graduate Diploma Programs in Design
- Integrated Lifestyle Product Design.
- IT Integrated Communication Design.
- Integrated Textile and Apparel Design.
Interested students, who have secured 55% marks for graduation in any discipline, should apply before 12/07/2022 at 5 pm in the prescribed application form along with proof of payment details of application fee (Rs.1000 / – in KSID bank account).
HOW TO APPLY
- The candidate has to apply through the link provided below and should fill up the form along with one passport size photograph and scanned copies of all self-attested supporting documents.
- Pay fee Rs.1000/- through the Online to be remitted to KSID Account
(Bank Account Details:State Bank of India , Name : Kerala State Institute of Design, Branch : Karicode Account No : 67320300912 IFSC : SBIN0070870)
- Application and fee should be given on the form.
DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED
Copy of qualifying Degree Certificate/ copy of completed semester mark list Certificate of eligibility for reservation candidates Consolidated final mark list of degree course Copy of Plus Two,SSLC/equivalent certificate mentioning the Date of Birth.
ANNUAL TUITION FEE FOR OVERSEAS STUDENTS
For the students from SAARC countries, African countries, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, and Vietnam: US$ 5,000. For the rest of foreign students other than those mentioned above: US$ 12000.
- The candidates should have minimum 55% Marks in any Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Institution
- Upper age limit is 40 years
- Candidates who have appeared/are appearing for the final semester examination can also apply, with their last available score aggregates.
- Any professional experience in relevant fields will be an added advantage.
While admission is based on the DAT (Design Aptitude Test) and interview conducted by KSID, the mandatory reservation principle as defined by Government of Kerala and as modified from time to time are applicable.