UG ADMISSIONS 2021
PG ADMISSIONS 2021
Previous Year Question Paper
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA(PG Diploma)
- The candidates should have minimum 55% Marks in any Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Institution
- Upper age limit is 40 years
- Candidates who have appeared/are appearing for the final semester examination can also apply, with their last available score aggregates.
- Any professional experience in relevant fields will be an added advantage.
While admission is based on the test/examination/interview conducted by KSID, the mandatory reservation principle as defined by Government of Kerala and as modified from time to time are applicable.
HOW TO APPLY
- The candidate has to apply through the KSID webpage (www.ksid.ac.in). Detailed instructions are available on the website. Candidates should fillup the online form along with one passport size photograph and scanned copies of all self-attested supporting documents.
- Pay fee Rs.1000/- through the Online to be remitted to: (Bank Account Details: State Bank of India ,Karicode Account No : 67320300912 IFSC : SBIN0070870)) OR SB Collect (Choose- State of Corporate / Institution – Kerala, Type of Corporate / Institution- Educational Institutions, Educational Institutions Name – Kerala State Institute of Design Kollam, Select Payment Category – Application Fee).
- Application and fee should be given on the google form on or before 30/06/2021. The link will be open for filling and submitting the application from 05/05/2021.
DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED
Copy of qualifying Degree Certificate/ copy of completed semester mark list Certificate of eligibility for reservation candidates Consolidated final mark list of degree course Copy of SSLC/equivalent certificate mentioning the Date of Birth.
CANCELLATION OF ADMISSION
Admission to the course is purely provisional and if any malpractice is detected at any later stage in the mark list or certificate furnished by the candidate, the admission of the candidate will be cancelled and he/she will be removed from the rolls of the institution. The Principal /Head of the Institution is empowered to cancel any admission if found to be illegal, subsequent to the admission.
Annual Tuition Fee for Overseas Students
For the students from SAARC countries, African countries, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, and Vietnam: US$ 5,000. For the rest of foreign students other than those mentioned above: US$ 12000.